Associate Fashion Copywriter
Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”) is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented fashion copywriter to join the copywriting team under our online creative department in our Chicago office. The role of Associate Fashion Copywriter is responsible for producing marketable, inspiring e-commerce product copy for a variety of luxury clothing and accessories. Our copywriters will become well-versed fashion industry gurus, backed with basic training on SEO/SEM content and luxury goods authentication.
Who LGS is Looking For:
- A detailed-oriented individual who enjoys a high-volume of writing and can abide by LGS’s strict copywriting and authenticating standards and procedures
- Has a strong command of grammar and fashion terminology
- Is an organized, results-oriented person who works well with daily deadlines and quotas
- Has the ability to be extremely flexible and adaptable to change
- Is comfortable working with technology and learning our software platforms and database
- Is a positive and energetic force who is excited to join and participate in the LGS startup culture
- Write informative, compelling copy for nearly an all-encompassing line of luxury fashion wear (from vintage labels to current Chanel)
- Ensure all copy maintains strict adherence to the LGS Style Guide and contains impeccable grammar
- Improve our QA process through inspection of each piece for quality and authenticity
- Make proactive contributions to improving intake and copywriting standards and procedures
- Work on intra-and interdepartmental projects on a need-basis
- Work synergistically within a team setting and communicate well with department and team managers
- Casual dress and relaxed working environment
- Ability to gain exposure to other areas of the company based on performance
- Other fashion perks!
To apply for the position, please submit a cover-letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Chicago Associate Fashion Copywriter."