Client Relations and Marketing Intern
This position works across our business development and brand partnership teams for the achievement of providing white glove services to our high-end clientele across our multiple online and offline selling platforms.
Who we are looking for:
- A confident candidate who’s highly interested in fashion and looking to get exposure to the ins and outs of a growing company
- A go-getter with an eager personality who is willing to learn and grow with our team
- A hard worker who is able to jump in on a variety of tasks that vary day-to-day
- A detail-oriented individual who is focused and can help all processes run smoothly
- Knowledge of and interest in luxury brands
- Assist in events logistics, including but not limited to pulling/curating items for the event, updating items in inventory management system, setting up and taking down the event displays
- Assist in creating and reviewing marketing and PR materials for event collaborations
- Assist in managing RSVP list and outreach to event sponsors
- Research and brainstorm potential brand partnerships and event opportunities
- Research prospective clients for store overstock accounts
- Provides other retail back-of-house support, stocking or inventory functions as required
- Available to work 15-25 hours per week for the three month program (13 weeks)
- Ability to work in Microsoft Excel and a willingness to learn our inventory software
- Adherence to LGS policies and procedures
- Self-motivated multi-tasker
- Student or recent college graduate
- Effective communication skills – clear, concise and positive
This is an unpaid, 3-month (13 week) internship with potential future opportunities with a fast growing fashion brand. They will gain exposure to a high-growth fashion brand that is rapidly expanding both offline and online. School credit is available.
To apply for the position, please submit a cover-letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Chicago Events and Brand Partnerships Intern."