Digital Marketplace Intern
Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), Chicago's premier designer consignment service, provides first class selling services to its high-end consignor clientele. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for the fashion industry, luxury brands and the start-up culture to join our Fall 2016 Intern Class. All interns will work towards the achievement of providing white glove services to our high-end clientele across our multiple online and offline selling platforms.
The marketplace intern will assist the Marketplace Manager with general operations of our five ecommerce platforms, including corresponding to customers along with managing sales and shipments. He/she will play an integral role in the growth of both current marketplaces along with entry and strategy for new markets.
Who we are looking for:
- A confident candidate who’s highly interested in fashion and looking to gain exposure to a growing, fast-paced company
- A self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, who is a team player
- A detail-oriented worker with strong time management skills who is able to jump in on a variety of tasks that vary day-to-day
- Available to work 15-25 hours per week for the three month program (13 weeks)
- Adherence to LGS policies and procedures
- Student must have the ability to get school credit while gaining hands-on learning experience (confirmation required)
- Proficient in social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
This is an unpaid, 3-month (13 week) internship with potential future opportunities with a fast growing fashion brand. They will gain exposure to a high-growth fashion brand that is rapidly expanding both offline and online.