eCommerce Lead Developer
Luxury Garage Sale is looking for a dynamic Developer to lead the build out of our e-commerce storefront.
Our ideal candidate will assume full responsibility over www.luxurygarasale.com, including front end development, backend/Shopify development, and custom API development. This candidate will work closely with our design and marketing team to implement to ensure the brand experience is consistent across this channel. She/he has a strong web portfolio with a focus in Shopify and E-commerce. Self-starters are a must and bonus points for candidates who live and breathe design!
- Leverage best Shopify practice for optimal user experience, including responsive designs, page load, and SEO
- Implement new designs for our Shopify storefront
- Manage all 3rd Party Shopify integrations including our consignor management tool
- Optimize web application and media to maximize speed and scale
- Support diverse devices from desktop computer to small footprint mobile devices
- Take instructions from internal marketing manager to implement online marketing initiatives
- Maintain flexibility and adaptability to the changing needs of the business
- Lead prototyping of mobile experience
- Build custom API solutions to support growing needs of business
Who LGS is Looking For:
- Have a strong web portfolio (bonus points for e-commerce)
- Are passionate about young and growing fashion startups and looking for a collaborative work experience. We work as a team.
- Pursuing newest coding methods and ability to rapidly learn new technologies and assess their value and practicality.
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practice experience
- 3 years+ experience developing websites with a combination of Ruby, PHP5, HTML, CSS, Javasript, MySQL, XML, JSON
- Development experience in Shopify
- Expert knowledge of web design standards & practices and SEO
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization
- An energetic, personable individual who is excited to join and participate in the LGS culture
- Part time or project based positions are available
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Casual dress and relaxed working environment
- Other fashion perks!
To apply for the position, please submit a cover-letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "eCommerce Lead Developer."