Graphic Design InternLuxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), Chicago's premier designer consignment service, provides first class selling services to its high-end consignor clientele. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for the fashion industry, luxury brands and the start-up culture to join our Winter 2017 Intern Class. All interns will work towards the achievement of providing white glove services to our high-end clientele across our multiple online and offline selling platforms.
The graphic design intern will assist the Creative Director with general marketing and creative projects including: social media content creation and updates, photo research, image editing/graphic design.
Who we are looking for:
- A confident candidate who’s highly interested in fashion and looking to gain exposure to a growing, fast-paced company
- A self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, who is a team player
- A detail-oriented worker with strong time management skills who is able to prioritize a variety of tasks that vary day-to-day
- Assist with graphic design of digital assets for Luxury Garage Sale’s website and social channels, weekly email newsletters, event invitations, brand marketing materials
- Assist with graphic design of print collateral including marketing and brand materials and packaging
- Perform photo research and image editing/retouching as necessary
- Available to work 15-25 hours per week for the three month program (13 weeks)
- Adherence to LGS policies and procedures
- Student with the ability to get school credit while hands-on learning
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Shopify, and Mailchimp a plus
This is an unpaid, 3-month (13 week) internship with potential future opportunities with a fast growing fashion brand. They will gain exposure to a high-growth fashion brand that is rapidly expanding both offline and online.
To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and design samples/link to portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line “Graphic Design Intern".