Inventory and Operations Associate (Minneapolis)Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), Chicago's premier designer consignment service, provides first class selling services to its high-end consignor clientele. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for the fashion industry, luxury brands and the start-up culture to join our LGS Team in Minneapolis! You will work towards the achievement of providing white glove services to our high-end clientele across our multiple online and offline selling platforms.
The Inventory and Operations Associate is detail-oriented, is familiar with store operations and has a passion for our product. The Inventory Associate will report directly to the Store Manager and will be exposed to all aspects of the business. If performance exceeds expectations, there will be opportunities for advancement within the company.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Use of inventory management system to relocate, check status and pull inventory items for various tasks
- Prepare inventory for customer returns, sold items and items for events
- Assist the store team for any on-floor retail needs
- Serve as point person in the store for communication regarding inventory
- Provide other support, stocking or inventory functions as required
Who LGS is Looking For:
- A confident candidate who’s highly interested in fashion and looking to get exposure to the ins and outs of a growing company
- An disciplined individual who loves to tidy up and keep things organized
- A go-getter with an eager personality who is willing to learn and grow with our team
- A hard worker who is able to jump in on a variety of tasks that can vary from day-to-day
- A detail-oriented individual who can help all processes run smoothly
- Full time position
- Casual dress and relaxed working environment
- Other fashion perks!
To apply for the position, please submit a cover-letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Inventory and Operations Associate (Minneapolis)"