LUXURY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING MANAGER
LGS is looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and highly driven "Luxury Business Development and Marketing Manager" who is responsible for developing revenue driving relationships with strategic brand partners in Dallas.
The Marketing Manager will develop and execute strategy that helps partners join, evolve and optimize their relationship with Luxury Garage Sale. This candidate should be a strong networker with a keen sense of business and a drive for success. They will be exemplary in building lasting relationships, strategic thinking, communicating clearly and solving problems efficiently. In partnership with the executive team, the individual will create, build and own the strategic growth and direction of the Dallas market across all marketing channels.
The role of Business Development Manager (Fashion / Luxury) is an integral role within this small team of self-starters and has the overall purpose and mission to build and develop relationships with luxury and premium brands for our Dallas market.
- Lead the growth and development of event and outreach in our newest and highest opportunity market
- Proactively develop and grow new business by forging strategic brand partnerships- business to consumer and business to business
- Develop and Manage local stylist/ VIP/ tastemaker relationships
- Develop and Manage local blogger outreach and relationship/cultivation
- Develop and execute on innovative customer acquisition strategies through grass roots marketing efforts
- Setting vision and developing strategies for influencer marketing, brand marketing, consumer marketing, and social media marketing
- Secure charity/ affiliation partnerships
- Create year long event calendar/ Build a pipeline of brands and retailers as partners
- Clearly communicate LGS's benefits, functionality and features.
- Lead promotional planning and execution
- Development of Dallas loyalty programs
- Lead co-marketing initiatives with other Dallas brands, including generation of sponsorship revenue for Company brands/events
- Well-versed in branding guidelines and standards and advocates for consistent brand voices across marketing channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven track record of success in a proactive selling environment
- Familiarity with luxury products and services is preferred but not required
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced team environment
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy and solution-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast paced team environment
- Naturally curious and innovative; Ability to think creatively when problem solving
To apply for the position, please submit a cover-letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Luxury Business Development & Marketing Manager."