The role of Photography Intern is responsible for helping the photography team to maintain their high volume photographic workload, while also learning about the photography studio operations. The Photography Intern works within the Photography team for the achievement of high quality imagery for our multiple online selling platforms.
Who LGS is Looking For:
- A confident candidate who’s highly interested in fashion and photography
- A go-getter with an eager personality who is willing to learn and grow with our team
- A hard worker who is able to jump in on a variety of tasks that vary day-to-day
- A detail-oriented individual who is focused and can help all processes run smoothly
- Work 15-25 hours per week for the three month program
- Help organize inventory that is to be shot by all photographers, as well as inventory that has been shot
- Prepare items to be shot, including steaming and helping photographers with styling
- Organize files, help with minor editing, uploading to our online platforms
- Work with our lead photographer to plan a creative project to be completed during the internship and presented to management at the end of the end of the internship period
- Various other studio tasks
- Experience in Photography required. Interest in fashion is preferred
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Bridge/Microsoft Office required
- An enthusiastic team-player
This is an unpaid, 3-month (13 week) internship with potential future opportunities with a fast growing fashion brand. They will gain exposure to a high-growth fashion brand that is rapidly expanding both offline and online. School credit is available.
To apply for the position, please submit a cover-letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Chicago Photography Intern."