Luxury Garage Sale is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for driving product strategy, planning, design and execution for our website and new product initiatives.
Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”) is building the preeminent luxury resale brand by providing first class selling services to its high-end consignor clientele. We curate luxury designer inventory from our premium consigners and distribute through our retail and our emerging online presence (www.luxurygaragesale.com).
Our ideal candidate is mix of left and right brain. They are technical and analytical yet understand the beauty and importance of brand and design. They like to identify problems and know what it takes to make a great product to solve these problems. With organizational skills and a pixel perfect mindset, they take ownership of a product from concept to completion.
- Develop and drive product strategy based on business objectives, identified needs, competitive landscape and resource constraints
- Work collaboratively with our engineering team, Director of Digital Marketing, Graphic Designer, and executive team to develop this strategy into an achievable roadmap that delivers on business goals while staying true to the LGS brand
- Conduct competitive analysis (product and market position) and rely on data/research for product decisions
- Drive a clear strategy for prioritization, setting clear goals and metrics that can measure the effectiveness of initiatives post-launch
- Constantly be testing, collecting and analyzing data to continuously improve the product experience and respond to customer demands
- Manage the backlog of wish-list items, working with executive team to quantify the benefits and prioritize these items
Who LGS is Looking For:
- Prior product management experience, including successfully bringing new products to market from conception to launch to optimization
- An innate understanding of technology and experience working directly with engineers – can easily grasp the technical details driving the product
- Track record of success in fast-paced environments, using collaborated approaches to drive effective solutions when no direct reporting relationship exists
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view: internally, externally, and cross-functionally, and weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to leverage data to not only analyze and monitor product health, set goals and metrics, but also aid in the prioritization of initiatives and features and ultimately drive action
- An energetic, personable individual who is excited to participate in the LGS culture and grow with the company
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Medical and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Casual dress and relaxed working environment