Store Manager (Minneapolis)Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), a premier designer consignment service, provides first class selling services to its high-end consignor clientele. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for the fashion industry, luxury brands and the start-up culture to join our LGS Team in Minneapolis! You will work towards the achievement of providing white glove services to our high-end clientele across our multiple online and offline selling platforms.
The Store Manager will hire, train, and manage a sales team as well as be accountable to personal monthly sales goals. LGS is known for providing white glove service to our customers and we are looking for a leader who creates a luxury in store experience for our customers as well as an inspiring work environment.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Achieve and exceed productivity and sales plan expectations for multiple retail storefronts
- Recruit, train, motivate and retain quality sales associates. Have bench strength for potential open positions
- Map out innovative customer acquisition strategies including events, partnerships, and in home appointments
- Monitor monthly CRM database reporting
- Manage the achievement of business objectives by utilizing a top client strategy to retain and develop high potential clients
- Coach and provide suggestions for improvement as necessary and address with progressive documentation as required
- Maintain a high level of visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in all stores
- Manage scheduling to effectively drive sales and ensure customer service
- Ensure a consistent and branded on-boarding experience for all new hires
- Set example of exceptional customer service by leading sales efforts on the selling floor
- Implement consistent visual and merchandising best practices on par with the target LGS customer
- Delegate responsibilities to staff that you think best suit their strengths
- Lead LGS in taking over the luxury consignment retail world!
Who LGS is Looking For:
- Someone with 7-10+ years of retail experience and 3-5+ years in mgmt
- A confident top performer with proven abilities to drive results
- An entrepreneur who is creatively solving problems and implementing process solutions
- A results oriented person who is intrinsically motivated
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work with integrated teams
- An energetic, personable individual who can inspire and elevate a team of stylists
- Full time position
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Casual dress and relaxed working environment
- Other fashion perks!
To apply for the position, please submit a cover-letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Store Manager (Minneapolis)"