Store Stylist (Minneapolis)Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), a premier designer consignment service, provides first class selling services to its high-end consignor clientele. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for the fashion industry, luxury brands and the start-up culture to join our LGS Team in Minneapolis! You will work towards the achievement of providing white glove services to our high-end clientele across our multiple online and offline selling platforms.
The Store Stylist is a driven, self-starter who can provide first-class selling services to existing and new clientele.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals utilizing existing book of business as well as new client development
- Drive new business using innovative customer acquisition strategies including hosting on and off-site events, finding styling and lifestyle partners, and anything and everything in-between
- Provide feedback an insight on product assortment and visuals
- Networking and self-sourcing clients
- Provide operational support to management team including opening and closing duties
- Constantly keep up with product knowledge and awareness of trends and brands
- Deliver white glove service to all new and existing clients!
Who LGS is Looking For:
- Someone with sales experience in a proactive selling environment
- A confident top performer with proven abilities to drive results
- An entrepreneur who is hungry to bring in and build a book of clients
- Someone who can drive business thru online and offline channels daily
- A results oriented person who is intrinsically motivated
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work with integrated teams
- A creative interest in fashion and arts as well as a strong personal sense of style
- An energetic, personable individual who is excited to join and participate in the LGS culture
- Full time position
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Casual dress and relaxed working environment
- Other fashion perks!
To apply for the position, please submit a cover-letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Store Stylist (Minneapolis)"