Luxury Garage Sale (LGS) is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented Studio Photographer to join the Photography Team in our Chicago office. The role of Photographer is responsible for maintaining daily workflow in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment. This includes shooting a variety of products in studio, editing, and preparing images for our online platforms.
Who LGS is Looking For:
- A confident candidate who’s experienced in studio product photography
- A go-getter with an eager personality
- A hard worker who is able to jump in on a variety of tasks
- An extremely detail-oriented and focused individual
- A creative mind who can contribute to the growth of our photography department
- Photograph a variety of products including apparel and accessories
- Prepare items to be shot, including steaming and styling
- Organize files, edit images, and upload to our online platforms
- Maintain studio organization system on a daily basis
- 2+ years of product photography and studio lighting experience required
- Interest in women’s fashion is preferred
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Bridge/Microsoft Office required
- An enthusiastic team-player with a positive attitude
- This is a full-time position
- Casual dress and relaxed working environment
- Other fashion perks!
To apply for the position, please submit a cover-letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Studio Photographer."