Client Relations Account Executive
What is LGS:
Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), a premier designer consignment business, providing first class selling and consigning services to its high-end clientele. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for luxury brands, impeccable client service and the start-up culture to join our LGS Team in Dallas!
What You’ll Be Doing:
The role of Client Relations Account Executive is responsible for developing relationships with new and potential consignors with the goal of acquiring their designer pieces to consign. This individual will also be managing and maintaining existing client relationships to ensure they continue to consign and contribute to our business. This role works within the Client Relations team for the achievement of consignor satisfaction, client acquisition and revenue generation. This individual will be responsible for meeting and eventually exceeding monthly consignment goals.
A Day in the Life:
- Drive new business by converting qualified consignor leads through a deep understanding of our service and competition, relationship building and deal closing
- Obtain inventory by either scheduling consignment appointments with clients in-home/on site at our store locations or by using our internal tools to send a shipping label to send in merchandise
- Fully understand LGS internal operations and item processing so you can effectively manage your clients account and answer all questions
- Provide best in class customer service by having professional written and verbal communication, providing transparency with your client and effectively managing difficult conversations
- Develop deep understanding of luxury items and LGS acceptance standards
- Enjoy gaining a truly holistic experience at LGS through willingness and ability to step beyond specific role tasks and work towards overall company success
Who Do We Need?:
- Obsessed with impeccable customer service - this is the core of LGS!
- Highly responsible person who can be counted on to meet goals and commitments, and communicate productively
- Demonstrated written and verbal skills required both internally and externally
- Maturity - someone able to always hold themselves above the fray and demonstrate discretion, professionalism and collaboration across teams
- A person that projects their confidence: the learning curve is steep at LGS and this position is a learn-as-you-go environment. Confident communication with clients is key throughout.
- A flexible person – the start-up world is a never-ending work in progress; flexible people will be most successful here at LGS
- A person that thrives against aggressive goals: success at LGS is based on month-to-month growth and successful account managers are not daunted by hardline quantitative measures of success
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive pay, including base salary, commission and product discounts
- Insurance coverage, vacation and sick pay, and flexible work environment.
- Collaborative atmosphere with like minded individuals who love fashion, and like each other!
- FAST pace and continuous change!
Location: Dallas, TX
Department: Client Relations