Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager/Director
Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), is a premier designer consignment business, providing first class selling and consigning services to its high-end clientele. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for luxury brands to join our LGS Team!
The Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager/Director is responsible for developing and managing Ecommerce/shopper objectives, as well as developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns. The Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager must be organized and creative with strong technical skills.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Ecommerce Digital Marketing Manager/Director will work with the marketing team, other inter-company team members, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
The Successful Candidate Will Be:
- Data-Driven: You love rolling up your sleeves and digging into data & trends to find the stories that are hidden in the numbers and using these insights to inform strategies & decisions.
- A Problem-Solver: Not afraid to come up with creative ideas and try new things; passionate about improving sales results and finding ways to do things more efficiently.
- A Focused Executor: You understand the devil is in the details, but you also have a strong bias to action and love to put plans in motion.
- A Strong Collaborator: Team oriented and value and appreciate different expertise; you can work well across different teams and personalities.
- Establish a digital media strategy to drive revenue, and new customer acquisition.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including Ecommerce strategy, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns.
- Define campaign goals, set budget parameters and monitor performance of all paid digital channels, including Facebook, Google Adwords, SEM, retargeting campaigns, deal sites, and affiliates.
- Drive the expansion of digital ecommerce shoppers through organic and paid search.
- Establish new revenue streams through digital affiliate programs.
- In-house expert on all aspects of digital media, related platforms & tools, analytics & reporting
- Establish paid digital advertising program goals and KPIs and develop the tools & reporting to optimize against these metrics.
- Identify & execute against new performance-based advertising opportunities, with a focus on improved ROI.
- Manage all aspects of ad unit creation for search & digital advertising
- Define weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and deliver at regular intervals. Audit & interpret all reports to identify new acquisition opportunities.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Leverage site functionality and direct site enhancements as necessary to optimize performance of acquisition programs.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Take responsibility and ownership for all associated product databases, including correct and updated product descriptions, imagery, etc.
- Manage and collaborate with merchant, graphic designer and web developer to drive continuous improvement and optimization of digital campaigns.
- 5+ years digital marketing/media experience, with a focus on performance-based programs for ecommerce site.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical skills. Exceptional business acumen and results orientation.
- Experience working with Google Adwords, Facebook, and other media platforms
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS development and constraints
- 2+ years’ experience with numerous email marketing and CMS tools
- 2+ years’ experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Ability to extrapolate purchasing data and analysis skills
- Expert understanding of spreadsheet, databases and financial analysis
- Excellent project management skills, with experience leading complex projects, integrations, and new program launches. Ability to work collaboratively with operations, customer service, and creative teams a must
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Startup minded, positive, hands-on attitude and nimble
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive pay, and product discounts.
- Insurance coverage, vacation and sick pay, and flexible work environment.
- Collaborative atmosphere with like-minded individuals who love fashion, and like each other!
Report to: CEO
Location: Chicago, IL