Date: October 2018
Position Title: Outside Stylist
Job Location: Winnetka, IL
Reports to: Lead Outside Stylist
What is LGS: Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), a premier designer consignment business, providing first class selling and consigning services to its high-end clientele. We are seeking individuals who are obsessed with selling and have a passion for luxury brands, impeccable client service and the start-up culture to join our LGS Team !
What You’ll Be Doing: This newly created role will kick off a dynamic channel for selling at Luxury Garage Sale (LGS). As a Remote Stylist you will have the ability to set your own schedule… work where you want and when you want! Oh, and have we talked about the phenomenal employee discount? This position will be responsible for generating sales based on leveraging your existing connections, while also creating new personal and/or business contacts. To succeed, you must have a deep knowledge of luxury brands, fashion trends and developments, and consistently be on top of the new products LGS has to offer DAILY.
You will be working part time in our Winnetka, IL pop up as a 30 day training period. After 30 days, this position will be remote.
A Day in the Life:
- Seek out contacts and generate new leads using all of your own available resources. This can include social media, bloggers, stylists, personal shoppers, boutique owners, sales associates, friends, and acquaintances. Be creative in your approach to sell and succeed!
- Meet a monthly revenue goal while also developing and implementing marketing strategies that will enable you to greatly exceed expectations.
- Keep abreast of all new LGS merchandise by monitoring LGS internal drive on a daily basis.
- While your styling schedule can be catered to your unique lifestyle, we require all Remote Stylists to check in with the Lead Remote Stylist at least 3x a week. Our goal is to help you have the tools to be successful!
Who Do We Need?:
- Obsessed with impeccable customer service - this is the core of LGS!
- Strong seller with the ability to understand what the customer wants and establish trust with the buyer to sell effectively remotely
- Highly responsible person who can be counted on to meet goals and commitments, and communicate productively
- Work part time at our pop up location for a 30 day training period
- A strong network of professional or personal contacts that can provide a recurring source of sales and/or leads.
- A person that projects their confidence: the learning curve is steep at LGS and this position is a learn-as-you-go environment. Confident communication with clients is key throughout.
- A flexible person – the start-up world is a never-ending work in progress; flexible people will be most successful here at LGS
- A person that thrives against aggressive goals: success at LGS is based on month-to-month growth and successful account managers are not daunted by hardline quantitative measures of success
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Flexible work environment.
- Collaborative atmosphere with like minded individuals who love fashion, and like each other!
- FAST pace and continuous change !
Apply at: http://bit.ly/2RhlkAW
Location: Chicago, IL