Date: February 2019
Position Title: Remote Stylist
Reports to: Department Head
What is LGS: Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”) is a curated designer boutique of new, pre-owned and vintage items providing exceptional service for customers and consignors, and treasure our employees as much as our designers. Founded in 2011, LGS handpicks and individually authenticates our selection of luxury pieces daily from the world's most beloved brands like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermés, Christian Louboutin and David Yurman. Authenticity (and excellent service) is always guaranteed. We are seeking individuals who excel at selling luxury product to discerning clients and have an eye for fashion. You should demonstrate impeccable client servicing, thrive in an aggressive sales target environment, embrace digital styling, and enjoy a start-up culture where you are expected to self-manage with passion every day.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Our Remote Stylists have an entrepreneurial business mindset and display creativity in hitting sales targets and overcoming obstacles. You will be responsible for networking, prospecting and building long-standing, trusted relationships with clients as a brand ambassador for LGS.
As a Remote Stylist, you will be selling gently used luxury goods through a combination of in-person appointments, client events and digital remote sales. This position will be responsible for generating sales by leveraging your existing clientele and network complimented by our existing loyal shoppers. Each month you will have new client acquisition, existing client retention and sales goals.
To succeed, you must have a deep knowledge of luxury brands, be able to identify each brand’s distinctive design qualities, and consistently be on top of the new trends and LGS’ daily inventory. Oh, and have we talked about the phenomenal employee discount?
A Day in the Life:
- Act as a primary stylist generating sales of gently used designer goods through clienteling appointments, events and remote digital sales to achieve goals
- In order to build your clientele list, you should seek out contacts and generate new leads using all of your personal and LGS resources. This can include social media, bloggers, other stylists, personal shoppers, boutique owners, sales associates, friends, and acquaintances. Be creative in your approach to sell and succeed!
- Meet monthly revenue targets while also developing and implementing marketing strategies that will enable you to greatly exceed expectations
- Keep abreast of all new LGS merchandise by monitoring our internal feed on a daily basis
Who Do We Need?:
- Obsessed with impeccable customer service - this is the core of LGS!
- Strong seller and relationship builder with the ability to understand what your unique customer wants aided by wish lists and look books
- Experienced at using CRM systems to manage and analyze customer data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving customer conversion and improving customer retention and repeat purchase
- Highly responsible person who can be counted on to meet commitments, and communicate effectively
- A strong network of professional or personal contacts that can provide a recurring source of sales leads
- A person that projects confidence: the learning curve is steep at LGS and this position is a learn-as-you-go environment. Confident communication with clients is key throughout
- A person that thrives with aggressive goals and are not daunted by quantitative measures of success
- An ability to use online analytical and digital selling tools is critical (Salesforce/Excel)
- Remote clienteling relies on digital savviness so fluency in powerpoint, illustrator and other digital platforms will be core to your succes
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive pay comprised of uncapped commission, base salary, and product discounts
- Medical coverage, vacation and sick pay, and flexible work environment
- Collaborative atmosphere with like-minded individuals who love fashion and each other!
Apply at: http://bit.ly/2RhlkAW
Department: Sales & Sourcing