Retail Sales Associate
Date: February 2020
Position Title: Retail Sales Associate
Reports to: Lead Stylist
What is LGS: Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), a premier designer consignment business, providing first class selling and consigning services to its high-end clientele. We are seeking individuals who are obsessed with selling and have a passion for luxury brands, impeccable client service and the start-up culture to join our LGS Team !
What You’ll Be Doing: This role will support our Dallas retail location and assist our stylists in selling gently used goods at Luxury Garage Sale (LGS). This position will be responsible for providing the best in class service. To succeed, you must have a deep knowledge of luxury brands, fashion trends and developments, and consistently be on top of the new products LGS has to offer DAILY. Oh, and have we talked about the phenomenal employee discount?
A Day in the Life:
- Act as a Retail Sales Associate at our University Park retail location in Dallas; assisting the other stylists with walk-in traffic and client appointments.
- Keep abreast of all new LGS merchandise by monitoring LGS internal drive on a daily basis.
- Assist with retail store daily operations.
Who Do We Need?:
- Obsessed with impeccable customer service - this is the core of LGS!
- Strong seller with the ability to understand what the customer wants.
- Highly responsible person who can be counted on to meet goals and commitments, and communicate productively
- A strong network of professional or personal contacts that can provide a recurring source of sales and/or leads.
- A person that projects their confidence: the learning curve is steep at LGS and this position is a learn-as-you-go environment. Confident communication with clients is key throughout.
- An ability to use online analytical and transaction tools is critical (Salesforce/Excel)
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive pay, including base salary, commission and product discounts
- Insurance coverage, vacation and sick pay, and flexible work environment.
- Flexible work environment.
- Collaborative atmosphere with like-minded individuals who love fashion, and like each other!
Apply at: http://bit.ly/2RhlkAW
Location: Dallas, TX
Department: Sales & Sourcing