Sr. Manager, Marketing
Date: March 2020
Position Title: Sr. Manager, Marketing
Reports to: CEO
Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”) is a curated designer boutique of new, pre-owned and vintage items providing exceptional service for customers and consignors. We treasure our employees as much as our designers.
Founded in 2011, LGS handpicks and individually authenticates our selection of luxury pieces daily from the world's most beloved brands like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermés, Christian Louboutin and David Yurman. Authenticity (and excellent service) is always guaranteed. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for luxury brands to join our LGS Team!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing execution of offline and online marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for campaigns that elevate our brand image, acquire new shoppers, drive purchase conversion, and build relationships with consignors. This is a multi-channel role across online and offline channels (website, partner marketplaces like eBay and Amazon, our retail stores, pop-up events, and our clients). This role will directly manage a Graphics Designer, part-time Copywriter, as well as outside agencies and contractors. You will partner closely with LGS’ Merchant, VP of Sales, Head of Engineering and Head of Operations. You must be a strong project manager with creative instinct & strong technical skills.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and be able to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will own the Luxury Garage Sales website user experience, functionality, and sales target.
- LGS ecommerce website ownership
- Be responsible for multi-million dollar online sales goal per year; partner with LGS Merchant to ensure product mix and pricing support your revenue goals and align with our shopper profile
- Plan and execute a holistic Ecommerce strategy to hit dotcom sales plan
- Own weekly homepage and promotions updates (photography and graphics used, copy/call-outs, promotional messaging, consignor promotions, etc.)
- Own the LuxuryGarageSale.com user experience inclusive of functionality and UI/UX design; constantly improve the shopper experience by partnering effectively with Merchant and Engineering team
- Oversee online consignor portal improvements in layout, copy and usability by partnering with VP Sales & Intake
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points; understanding of funnel analysis
- In partnership with our digital agency, oversee and manage our digital marketing initiatives and spend inclusive of SEO, paid social, paid search, affiliate and referral programs
- Ensure our digital media strategy drives effective ROAS, hits sales targets, and leads to new customer acquisition
- Oversee production of digital marketing assets by directing and managing graphics designer and copywriter workflow and deliverables; implement a weekly blog to improve SEO results
- Own any technical implementation (feeds, tags, uploads, etc.) and act as the Admin for Google Adwords, Google Merchant, Business Manager, FB dashboard, etc.
- In-house expert on all aspects of digital media, related platforms, tools, analytics and reporting
- Be primary liaison to outside agencies with daily/weekly communications and operational support
- Plan, concept, and execute daily email communications inclusive of copy, layout, design, and execution by project managing process with your team
- Partner with VP Sales and Merchant to establish lifecycle marketing for our 10K+ consignors and automate work processes
Marketing for Clients, Retail Stores and Events
- Support retail stores with event marketing, collateral, local digital and email marketing
- Maintain fresh store merchandising materials (signage, counter call-outs, seasonal décor, etc.)
- Support VP Sales & Intake with any copy or design needs for consignor and shopper communications related to events, promotions, program changes, and initiatives
- Define weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and deliver at regular intervals. Audit & interpret all reports to identify new sales and acquisition opportunities
- Plan, project manage, execute, and measure all marketing initiatives to be done on time and in a quality manner
- Take responsibility and ownership for all associated product databases, including correct and updated product descriptions, imagery, etc.
- Manage and motivate the marketing team to be LGS’ brand ambassadors
- 5+ years ecommerce experience with a focus on e-commerce sales and performance-based digital marketing
- Experience supporting retail channels; focus on luxury retail or consignment a plus
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional business acumen and results orientation
- An eye for creative that embodies a brand’s product line and inspires its shoppers
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Experience working with Google Adwords, Facebook, and other media platforms
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS development and constraints
- 2+ years’ experience with numerous email marketing and CMS tools
- Adept at partnering with engineering organization (creating tickets, weekly prioritization, usability testing, etc.)
- Ability to extrapolate purchasing data and use CRM (Salesforce) for transaction and shopper insights
- Excellent project management skills, with experience leading complex projects, integrations, and new program launches. Ability to work collaboratively with operations, customer service, technical, and creative teams a must
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Startup minded, positive, hands-on attitude and nimble
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive pay, and product discounts.
- Insurance coverage, vacation and sick pay, and flexible work environment.
- Collaborative atmosphere with like-minded individuals who love fashion, and like each other!
- FAST pace and continuous change!
Apply at: http://bit.ly/2RhlkAW
Location: Chicago, IL