Date: February 2020
Position Title: Store Manager
Reports to: VP, Sales & Sourcing
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: Base + Commission = $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
What is LGS: Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), a premier designer consignment business, providing first class selling and consigning services to its high-end clientele. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for luxury brands, impeccable client service and the start-up culture to join our LGS Team in Dallas!
What You’ll Be Doing: The role of the Store Manager is responsible for achieving store revenue targets on a monthly basis to meet goals and commitments and drive new business by bringing in your own book of business, clienteling your inherited LGS book and converting store walk-ins. We want someone who can not only sell but whose knowledge of the industry enables them to style our clients as well. Each of our pieces is unique so we need someone who can help his/her client shop our vast inventory. You are a brand ambassador of LGS and responsible for managing and maintaining existing client relationships and LGS’ reputation within the market. As the Store Manager, you are also responsible for ensuring the performance of stylist(s) on your team and their personal achievement to their monthly targets.
You are responsible for maintaining the store visual and merchandising standards. You will play a key role in the stores assortment, identifying customer preferences and trends in the market and ensuring the store assortment reflects that. You will also be responsible for operational compliance, have P&L responsibility and responsible for the protection of all company and consignor property in conjunction with your team.
A Day in the Life:
- Develop deep understanding of luxury items and LGS standards
- Convert walk-in customers and drive sales through remote clienteling
- Effectively manage stylist(s) to achieve goals
- Drive new business through planning and executing in-store events and trunk shows
- Provide best in class customer service by having professional written and verbal communication
- Enjoy gaining a truly holistic experience at LGS through willingness and ability to step beyond specific role tasks and work towards overall company success
Who Do We Need?:
- Obsessed with impeccable customer service - this is the core of LGS!
- Highly responsible person who can be counted on to meet goals and commitments, and communicate productively: success at LGS is based on month-to-month growth and successful managers are not daunted by hardline quantitative measures of success
- Strong seller with the ability to understand what the customer wants and establish trust with the buyer to sell effectively in-person and remotely
- A person that projects their confidence: the learning curve is steep at LGS and this position is a learn-as-you-go environment.
- Demonstrated written and verbal skills required both internally and externally
- Maturity - someone able to always hold themselves above the fray and demonstrate discretion, professionalism and collaboration across teams
- An ability to use online analytical and transaction tools is critical (Salesforce/Excel)
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive pay, including base salary, commission and product discounts
- Insurance coverage, vacation and sick pay, and flexible work environment.
- Collaborative atmosphere with like minded individuals who love fashion, and like each other!
- FAST pace and continuous change!
- Luxury: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales Supervisory/Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Team Lead
Apply at: http://bit.ly/2RhlkAW
Location: Dallas, TX
Department: Sales & Sourcing