Director of Marketing
Luxury Garage Sale (“LGS”) is redefining consignment as a curated, omni-channel experience, selling new and gently-used designer brand and vintage wardrobe items both online and in-store. LGS offers consignors a white-glove experience, no upfront fees, anonymity and up to 65% of the selling price of any item. Buyers can expect fully authenticated, curated offerings across multiple platforms including stores in Chicago and Dallas.
The role of the Director Marketing will lead LGS in the development and execution of programs to drive revenue – customer acquisition, customer retention, and promotional programming. While focus is primarily in the digital and online space, this role will think more holistically about marketing programming as it pertains to a multi-channel retail environment for a consistent brand voice. This role will report directly to our CEO.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Partner with senior team leaders to identify, implement, and evaluate initiatives to improve site usability and user experience
- Manage all lead generation and direct response activities for SEO, SEM, Display, Social and Affiliate channels
- Drive revenue growth in the online consumer sector – increased conversion, average size order, purchase frequency, and lifetime value – all while maintaining or decreasing customer acquisition costs
- Generate revenue in a resource-constrained environment (both in terms of human and monetary capital); Personal involvement in the both the idea generation for programming as well as the development and implementation of said ideas; Ability to work with agility to pivot in/out of programming as one proves to be more successful than another
- Optimize allocation of resources to generate best “bang for buck”
Who LGS is Looking For:
- A confident candidate who’s interested in gaining exposure to the ins and outs of a growing company
- A doer who wants to get his or her hands dirty while building out an amazing digital experience that continuously draws our clients in
- A go-getter with an eager personality who is willing to learn and lead and grow with our team
- A hard working, flexible individual who is able to jump in on a variety of tasks that vary day-to-day
- 5 years in hands-on digital marketing experience
- Retail and e-commerce experience preferred
- Experience with search optimization (paid and organic), online advertising, newsletters, refreshment of content, auditing competitive sites for usage data to ensure a premium customer experience
- Dual side experience in both B2B and B2C preferred
- Full time position
- Casual dress and relaxed working environment
- Other fashion perks!